Tuesday 2 July 2013

Lady Loco

Ok - this post is not going to be nice. But I need to get this crap off my chest, man. Even if it makes me look like a crazy bitch.

Now I've had best friends do me pretty dirty in the past. From suddenly hating me for NO REASON right down to fucking my boyfriend. And I'll admit that there are worse things you could have done to hurt me, piss me off, or end our friendship. I know that and I admit that. But it doesn't change the fact that I'm fucking pissed, and that our friendship can not continue.

You say me ignoring you and deleting you from my life is a shitty way to end a friendship? Bitch, YOU ENDED IT. Consider my silence a fucking virtue because you really REALLY do not want to hear the words I have for you.

You made me feel excluded and left out from everything. I did my best to communicate that to you months ago... I FULLY told you that when you hung out with Sam & Jordan, but never invited me, it made me feel excluded and sad. I guess you weren't listening. More likely: You didn't care. Once we all started hanging out, shit was cool. I mean, aside from the fact that your obvious admiration for Sam clearly outshone any feelings you had for me. Here's my theory: In high school you were a nerd. You were a loser. You were a tomboy. You came from a family with no money. I believe Sam signifies all the pretty, rich, girly bitches you wished you were. And now that you're finally friends with someone like that who fully accepts you and likes you, you have your head so far up her ass you can't see me standing on the sidelines, waving my hands, trying to tell you how much I care about you. LOL! The time I told you I was hungry, and then Larissa came downstairs and said she was hungry and you offered her your sushi. Where the fuck's my sushi, bitch?? You kiss ass punk. I tried SO fucking hard to be friends with you guys, and feel like I was a part of the group... but I never fucking did.

I did so much fucking shit for you... I tried to introduce you to new people and facilitate you making new friends so that you could come out of the slump your crappy ex-fiance left you in. I constantly had your best interest in mind... And you turn around and make ME feel excluded? What the fuck kind of shit is that? You did so many things to piss me off and I just looked the other way. When I finally tried to talk to you about these things, you freaked out on me and said I was TRYING TO MAKE YOU FEEL BAD. That I made you cry... buck up bitch, are you fucking serious?

I'm not even going to get into all the shit you did to hurt me before; the shit I actually told you about so that you could apologize for it and mend my hurt feelings... When we sat down to talk that day at Second Cup, not a single fucking apology came out of your stupid ass mouth. Do you know how much angrier that made me? Yet again, I decided to look the other way because I didn't want to lose you as a friend. But what the fuck difference does it make if I lose you now? You have continued to be a shitty friend, doing all the shit that I told you hurt me... including taking down the picture of US from your profile and replacing it with a couple of girls that you know dislike me and are the soul reason why our friendship ended. I told you I felt that was malicious the first time we were having our disagreement, and your punk ass goes and does it again?
I am NOT down with that subliminal, mind game bullshit, bitch. You want to try and stick it to me that way? Go ahead.

You were supposed to be my best friend, my BEST FUCKING FRIEND. Why did you feel the need to exclude me from so much of your life? You can go fuck yourself and all the friends that you wouldn't even HAVE now if I didn't introduce you to them. You're one of the most selfish, unappreciative people I ever associated myself with. You're far too defensive to realize your wrong doings and it fucking kills me. I'm sick of it and I'm fucking sick of you. I'm done with you.

AND YOUR CAKES SUCK.

BITCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment